Food franchise sector is exponentially growing; you can see number of small, medium and large scale restaurants around the globe. Furthermore, QSR (quick service restaurant) format is outstandingly popular in market, most profitable franchise business to kick-start foodservice sector career. Earlier there were only few brands that offer franchise so investment level was also high but now everything is easy, broad range models available from low to high investments. Eating food in luxurious restaurants is now a fashion to spend quality time with friends and family. Indian foodservice market is expected to grow around 15% by 2020 due to favorable demographics and consumption pattern.
Here are few points that should be considered before jumping into food business:
1. Brand selection: if you’re new in food industry don’t take decision instantly, do proper to find out: current market value of brand, services provided by it to existing clients and brand awareness. For example, Chatar Patar foods Pvt. Ltd. has recently launched fruitful business models to give more profits to investors.
2. Self-evaluation: Before investing in particular industrial segment, it is significant to know your financial status and interpersonal skills. Identity skills required to start a food franchise, ask yourself few questions:
• Do you have enough money?
• Is your interest-level match with business
• Are you ready for initial uncertainties and challenges
3. Different concept: foodservice industry is already filled with large companies that consistently look after customer choice and preferences. People now-a-days look for new concepts i.e. Chatar Patar which has created food franchise model to reshape panipuri business in India.
4. New recipes: If your menu is different from rest, it will be a boon. Chatar Patar is offering unique snacks: Zappi, tandoori noodles, Aloo chakri, Chaatizza, etc. To start food franchise in any location across India and global market, it’s Chatar Patar.